· Act in the best interests of your company as we make recommendations and implement changes to the day to day operations of your company fleet.
· Make recommendations to the client and discuss any “soft costs” such as staff resistance, moral, and indirect economic impact before implementing any changes in policy and/or procedure.
· Take into consideration other issues such as loss of revenue due to downtime and short and long term effects on your relationships with your clients due to non-performance before making decisions on fleet issues.
· Represent the clients best interest when negotiating with suppliers on all aspects of your fleet including acquisition, financing, warranty claims, non-warranty repair issues, service and preventive maintenance issues.
· Only implement policies and procedures that will positively affect the clients fleet of vehicles and make the clients ability to deal with fleet issues easier, less time consuming, and also provide financial benefit.
Return to Services Page